News & Events
NEWS FLASH BULLETIN
· Unigold Foods to partner with University of Benin on Implementing of a university based university project with the contract to be implemented under an MOU for the establishment of the largest poultry raising and production facility in Nigeria.
· Unigold foods distributes farm inputs to maize farmers in Abuja and Nassarawa state for the 2020 planting season.
· Unigold Foods temporarily closes its Awka and Port Harcourt chicken packaging facility in line with Government Covid-19 protocols.
· Unigold Foods to partner with Dutch Poultry Technology for the purchase and installation of 3 units of fully automated poultry processing and packaging line with a processing capacity of 2000 birds per hour.
· Unigold foods partners with Hebei Baiyu Technology Co Ltd for the installation at its new Edo state facility A-Type Layers automatic system for layer raising with a capacity of 500,000 layers and an output of about 450,000 eggs daily.
· Unigold foods partners with Xhing Tomato Co Ltd to modernize and expand tomato processing line in Katsina Ala, Benue State.
· Unigold Foods trains 200 women in Edo State as part of its women empowerment scheme, under its 2 egg crates a day initiative.
· Unigold food purchases 50plots of land/5 hectares in Ogba area of Edo state to be used for its poultry breeder farm and feed mill.
· Unigold foods appoints Chief Tosan Aiboni as a Non-Executive Director and Independent advisory Board.
· Unigold CEO announces $30 Million (N11 Billion) investment in its proposed PPP with University of Benin.
· Unigold CEO announces negations have resumed with the Government of Benue state on leasing under a PPP the State Governments abandoned tomato paste processing plant to be used for local production of Nara Tomato paste
· Unigold Foods to stop manufacturing of Nara tomato paste in china and commence local manufacturing by 2019/2020
· Unigold Foods sponsors maize farmers in Abuja and establishes cooperatives to handle the affairs of the beneficiaries of the sponsorship.